Learning Disabilities | Complex Needs | Personalised Support
Having complex needs shouldn't prevent you from living in your own home and community.
At Home Helpers Care the range of needs includes:
- Multiple and profound disabilities
- Autism (including Asperger's syndrome)
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Huntington's Disease
- Cerebral Palsy
- Brain Injury
We will support you to develop and maintain your independence, establish your circle of support and enhance your life skills.
LEVEL OF SUPPORT
We help you make the right choices supporting you with:
- Pursuing hobbies and interests
- Overnight support
- Visiting family and friends
- Planning and going on outings and holidays
- Transport - getting out and about
- Developing your daily living skills
- Personal care and assistance
- Household tasks
- Accessing social, cultural, leisure, education and employment activities
We adapt the support we provide to meet your needs as they change over time - as your independence develops and you move towards less supported services.